MILLGROVE, Ontario — It may be coming a couple months later than expected, but Brandon Feeney is ready to add another type of vehicle to the list he has driven, as he will be behind the wheel of an Ontario Legends Series car on Saturday at Flamboro Speedway.
“I’m excited to finally get to go out and race with the Legends club,” he commented. “It’s been almost a year in the making. Also as every time you try a new class, you’re nervous to not screw up.”
Following a successful test session last month, Feeney says the primary goal is to bring the car home in one piece, while showing improvement from the drop of the green flag to the checkered.
“With 2020 points season being cancelled, this is a great opportunity to do a test hit and see what gains need to be made,” he added.
B-Fee Motorsports is proud to be supported by a series of wonderful companies across the province of Ontario as they embark on this new endeavor.
- Liqui Moly Canada, which is the primary sponsor, is a sponsor of the Canadian Super Bike Series – which fits perfectly with the Legends being powered by a motorcycle engine. LIQUI MOLY is a full-service package, including high-quality lubricants and additives, technical training, marketing and individual consulting to help customers derive as much value as possible from the products.
- Pioneer Plumbing just jumped on-board, with owner Bob Penny serving the Oshawa area in regards to any of their needs.
- Auto Tires and Saftie‘s goal is to ensure your vehicle’s safety, reliability, and optimal performance. They provide the tire products and automotive services you need to keep your car, light truck, or SUV dependable. Whether their mechanics are installing replacement tires or providing auto repair services, you can count on quality workmanship and fair prices at our Oshawa, ON service center.
- K1 Graphics is responsible for how beautiful the car looks, as it’s just one example of the great graphic work they offer in the Oshawa region
- Signworks is who you should be getting in contact with for all your sign needs, as they are made to leave an impact.
- Platinum RV Sales n Service can handle all of your RV news, from a new ride, to rentals and repair / upgrade services you may require
- Matco Tools by Chris Vesters is the man you need to go see in the Oshawa area for any of your tool news, as he will ensure you get what you need at the right price and a good quality at that.
- RPM Race Parts is located in Barrie and your number one source for quality racecar parts.
While fans are unable to in attendance, Petal Power will be filming the races for the speedway and posting them on YouTube for viewing a day later.
Fans are encouraged to keep up with Feeney by liking the B-Fee Motorsports facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/teamfocusracing/.
By: Ashley McCubbin / AM Marketing – email@example.com