All-Time OSCAAR Modified Statistics
*** Statistics are up to date as of Peterborough Speedway on October 10, 2021. ***
- There have been 108 modified races ran to date.
- There have been 148 different drivers
- There have been 30 different race winners
- There have been 63 different heat winners
- 72 drivers have posted a top-five feature finish
- 106 drivers have posted a top-10 feature finish
- Longest Top-Five Streak is held by Gary McLean, with 12 in a row, beginning at Varney in 2012 to Sunset in 2013.
- Longest Top-10 Streak is held by Cory Horner, with 22 in a row, beginning with Flamboro in 2017 to Peterborough in 2018.
- Most Wins in a Single Season – Gary McLean with eight in 2012
- Most Top-Fives in a Single Season – Gary McLean with 12 in 2013
- The 2020 Season only had 4 races, with Andy Kamrath and Kelly Balson showcasing perfection through.
- Most Top-10’s in a Single Season – Brent McLean with 13 in 2013
- The 2019 season only had 12 races, with A.J. Emms showcasing perfection through.
- The 2020 Season only had 4 races, with Andy Kamrath, Kelly Balson and Norman Newman showcasing perfection through.
- Most Heat Wins in a Single Season – Gary McLean (2012 & 2015) and Cory Horner (2018) with 11
- 25 drivers have scored a top-five year-end points finish
- 44 drivers have scored a top-10 year-end points finish
- In nine races at Sauble Speedway, there has never been a repeat winner.
- 2012 – Gary McLean
- 2013 – Gary McLean
- 2014 – Gary McLean
- 2015 – Gary McLean
- 2016 – Gary McLean
- 2017 – Luke Gignac
- 2018 – Cory Horner
- 2019 – A.J. Emms
- 2020 – COVID-19
- 2021 – TJ Edwards